MUPJ will bring together organizations and individuals from across Maryland to build relationships and make meaningful progress towards peace and justice.
Our purpose is to:
1. promote coordination and networking
2. facilitate cooperation among peace and justice organizations and individuals on issues of common concern
3. encourage and support nonviolent means of resolving problems and conflicts
4. promote education and action for peace, justice and democracy and a healthy environment by members and the public
5. encourage members’ participation and sharing in decision-making and leadership.