Celebrating over 30 years!!!
THANKS for your support!!!
Schedule of next meetings changed to (the third Saturday of each month–for your calendar) by Free Teleconference until further notice 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm
Our vision: Our purpose is to:
1. promote coordination and networking
2. facilitate cooperation among peace and justice organizations and individuals on issues of common concern
3. encourage and support nonviolent means of resolving problems and conflicts
4. promote education and action for peace, justice and democracy and a healthy environment by members and the public
5. encourage members’ participation and sharing in decision-making and leadership.
Paulette Hammond, secretary – 410-747-3811 Phamm001@earthlink.net
Tony Langbehn, convenor – 301-390-9684 firstname.lastname@example.org
Join or follow our social media pages