- Track legislation important to you. For more information, or to sign up for this free service, please click here.
- Track government spending. . If you’re interested in knowing where your money goes, visit the database at http://spending.dbm.maryland.gov
Senate Floor Sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC965i3n0wndwj90muUZlyFQ
House Floor Sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqELNxEkj2ZNATl4eXWouRw
CASA bills to follow:
- Access to Care Act (89-42 floor vote; (30-14))
- This bill opens the Health Benefit Exchange to all qualified Marylanders regardless of immigration status. It sets up a state subsidy program to set off the cost for those individuals to purchase insurance.
- Healthy Babies Equity Act (96-40)On Second Reader (3/30)
- This bill expands prenatal care through Medicaid to all qualified pregnant Marylanders regardless of immigration status.
- On January 27th, the Judicial Proceedings Committee heard SB53, which protects children in the criminal justice process (31-15) (91-42) PASSED!
Movement on other Bills:
|HB0001||Constitutional Amendment – Cannabis – Adult Use and Possession||Delegate Clippinger||In the Senate – Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.||Judiciary2/14/2022 – 10:00 AM|
|Finance3/23/2022 – 1:00 PM|
Public Safety – Untraceable Firearms
|HB0746||Favorable with Amendments||Delegate Kaiser|
|Maryland Medical Assistance Program – Gender–Affirming Treatment (Trans Health Equity Act of 2022)|