Our Fall Newsletter is Here
Read more about our Path to Peace Program at The Father McKenna Center and how LFFP is bringing peace into the workplace. We are very thankful for all our volunteers but especially our fall interns this year.
MJ says, “We must replace the weapons with tools, rewire brains and hearts in the ways of peace, and provide spaces of love where people can practice new ways —in ourselves, our families, our congregations, our workplaces, our neighborhoods, and our world.”
View the full version here!
This Sunday, November 12th, LFFP is launching a unique fundraising campaign with the opportunity to double your impact! Our board and leadership team has raised $25,000 in matching funds and is hoping to raise another $25,000 through 350 unique donors by Sunday, November 19th!
Here’s what your 2017 contribution can do:
- $2,700 launches a program in a new school, community center, or shelter;
- $1,200 funds a week of afterschool programs at Perry or another center;
- $600 allows a low-income parent to attend 6 Peaceful Parenting classes;
- $300 sends a child to camp, covering lunch & transportation;
- $150 gifts 5 copies of Live Peace, Teach Peace to a school, center, or congregation.
Our 2017 Peace Symposium registration is OPEN!
Please join Little Friends For Peace at the First Annual Peace Symposium for a series of workshops and reflections to help you expereince, learn, and practice peace education.
Share Strategies. Foster Dialogue. Build Community.
Saturday, November 18, 2017
10:00 am- 3:00 pm
Check-in: 9:30 am
128 M St. NW
Washington, DC 20001