THE WOMEN’S CLUB
Together We Can Create a Safe & Loving Community
That is Compassionate, Caring, & Kind,
And That Defines, “Love in Action”
Continue to be a peace builder…At a time when our system of governance is being questioned, we ask you to go inside yourself to find your power to change the world. Know that we love and appreciate you.
Live so that our children, their children, and all who follow learn a new way of living with one another. Be competent and compassionate. Strive to grow in skillful, physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual being. Consistently exercise your empathetic nature seeking for the good of others as they do their own. Know the profound truth that all reality is found in the deep and devoted relationship which we call “friendship”. Let’s rebuild the foundation upon which all society rests, then continue to nourish that foundation with intentional attention. (paraphrased from Community Renewal – Weekly Word from Mack – / www.communityrenewal.us)
Let’s all come together to celebrate the birth of our nation…
1) Be inspired and help inspire others to change the world.
2) Teach our children about Independence Day, July 4th, 1776 and the history of the United States, including the Declaration of Independence,the Constitution, and the Statue of Liberty.
3) Challenge yourself, your families, friends, neighbors, and co-workers to find the positive each day, and in the media.
4) Focus on building healthy bodies, minds, hearts, and relationships.
5) Visit the two showcases at the Community Center.
6) Enjoy your summer 2022!